- All participates, coaches, and spectators shall refrain from using profanity or verbal abuse towards other players, captains, spectators, referees and the tournament staff.
- This is a Drug and Alcohol Free Event. No alcoholic beverages or drugs are allowed on the premises. Any captain or player(s) engaged in the use of alcohol or drugs will be disqualified from further participation in the tournament.
- Team captain will be responsible for the conduct of their players. Teams and spectators shall abide by the tournament rules and regulations.
- Food or beverages will be limited in the gymnasium. Only water and sport drinks will be permitted.
- The Tournament Director and the tournament staff are not responsible for any personal items that are left behind, lost, or stolen.
- Technical fouls will be given for any verbal abuse towards official from players on the floor or on the bench.
- Fighting is an attempt to strike an opponent with the arms, hands, legs, feet or a combative action by one or more players, a coach or other team personnel. Any member or team personnel who participate in a fight shall be immediately suspended from the game or for the duration to be determined by the Tournament Director and their Associates.
- Let it be known that spectators and visitors who too elect to involve themselves in a fight during a game, will be suspended from the facility for a length of time to be determined by the Tournament Director and their Associates.
- Should any team, player(s) or coach be disqualified from tournament play, there will be no refunds.
- There will be a ZERO tolerance for any acts of physical violence.
- Only the opposing teams captain who is playing the scheduled game can protest a player’s eligibility. Player eligibility protest must be taken to the scorer’s table before the start of the game. Documentation/proof must be presented upon request. If the captain cannot provide proper proof of registration for the player(s) being protested, then player(s) will not be allowed to participate until proof is provided.
- The game will not be stopped to handle the protest. If the player(s) show up late and the opposing team captain wants to protest the player(s). That protest will take place at half time only. If the player(s) being protested at half time cannot provide proper proof of registration then the player(s) must sit until proof can be provided and that team will be charged with a technical foul. As a result, the opposing team will get two free throws and the ball.
The Tournament Director has the right to alter rules, bylaws and bracket structure as needed.